I attended Canisius College where I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and English. I went on to receive two Masters Degrees in Education and Educational Leadership while teaching full time. I have 14 years teaching and administrative experience in New York, Georgia and Florida. Twenty years ago, I decided to join my family members living in Georgia and I have considered it home ever since.
My husband and I met and were married in North Georgia. We had our very own dream wedding near Cavender Creek in Dahlonega. A week after we married his career took us to Southwest Florida where I continued teaching, and we welcomed our first two daughters into the world, Juliana (now 9) and McKenzie (now 7).
We felt that there was no better place to raise our kids than North Georgia. After 5 years we had the opportunity to make that dream a reality and come back home. After moving back, we welcomed our third daughter, Ciara (now 4) into the family. I have been very blessed to have the time to watch them grow. Our time together is spent between swimming practice, lacrosse games, playing dress up, and anything else three little girl’s imaginations can come up with.
I have been graced with many blessings in my life and one of those is the opportunity to meet and learn about so many couples in love. Happily Ever After is dedicated to making your fairytale wedding come true. I can’t wait to learn more about your story and I am excited to making sure your special day is absolutely perfect.
* Knowing the wedding day signifies the beginning of being happy forever after
* The look in couples’ eyes when they say I do, knowing their dreams have come true
* Learning about each couples’ story and the love that they share
* Helping make fairytale weddings come true
WHAT I DO
* Consultation to get to know you and discuss your vision
* Create a to-do list to coordinate the details of the wedding day
* Be the point of contact for your vendors
* Direct your Rehearsal
* Create a comprehensive timeline for your wedding day
* Itemize your inventory
* Individualize your special day
* Help visions and dreams come true